With the spring lunch and dinner menus in full swing, our focus at Punk’s has changed to dessert. The season for apple pie and pecan pie is gone, and although that may make you sad, you’ll be happy to know that we’ve started serving a few new desserts and we’ve brought back some old favorites.
Here is a list of our what you can currently find at Punk’s. Peach pie started yesterday and all the other options are currently available with the exception of the strawberry “shortcake”. That will be rolled out later this week.
- Peach Crumb Pie (try this a la mode with vanilla ice cream)
- Key Lime Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Grilled Pineapple a la mode
- Ice Cream Sandwich (with house made chocolate sugar cookies and Gifford’s Ice Cream)
- Ice Cream (From Gifford’s in DC)
- Strawberry “Shortcake” (Remember, this one isn’t on the menu quite yet. Look for it later this week)
And here are a few more pictures we took while making cobblers this past weekend. Enjoy!