Seasonal changes are not only for the food at Punk’s Backyard Grill. We give a lot of love to the beverage program as well, constantly trying to keep it fresh and seasonal. Although there are some things that never change (gotta love those Boylan sodas!) we keep the beer, wine, and cocktails rotating on a seasonal basis.
You may have noticed a few additions to the beer lineup at Punk’s lately. We are making an effort to support small, craft breweries, so we’ve added the selections below. If there is anything else you’d like to see, feel free to let us know in the comments section.
- Allagash White, Vermont
- Otter Creek Copper Ale, Vermont
- Victory Prima Pils, Pennsylvania
- Dogfish Head Aprihop Ale, Delaware
- North Coast Pranqster, California
- Brooklyn Lager, New York
- Smuttynose Pale Ale, New Hampshire
- Victory Dobblebock, Pennsylvania
- Delirium Tremens, Belgium
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest, California
- Rogue American Amber, Oregon
We also have some new seasonal cocktails in the lineup. We’ve added a cocktail based on light and dark rum that includes a house-made mixture of fresh pineapple, lemon, sugar, and ginger. It has a nice spicy kick and is perfect for the spring. We’ve also brought back the strawberry caipiroska which features our house-made falernum, a combination of rum, lime, almonds and cloves.
The cocktails will be rotated in with our regulars – red sangria, margarita, rum punch, etc, so keep a look out for your favorites!