The warm weather is upon us and the spring menu roll-out at Punk’s continues this week with all sorts of new items hitting the menu. Starting Thursday and continuing through the weekend we will be introducing new menu items for you all to enjoy.
But enough with the small talk, right? Let’s get right down to it and talk about what’s new on the menu! Here’s the short list of what you’ll see starting this week.
- Asparagus Side Salad – Grilled fresh asparagus, arugula, house roasted red peppers, lemon vinaigrette, asiago crisp, balsamic reduction.
- Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil – Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil, Maldon sea salt, balsamic reduction.
- Classic BLT – Vande Rose Farms applewood smoked bacon, bibb lettuce, tomato, herbed aioli on Lyon Bakery Pain Levian.
- Duck Confit Salad – Duck leg confit, mixed greens, shaved manchego cheese, pickled red grapes, almonds, lemon vinaigrette, Pinot Noir reduction.
- Gazpacho – Tomato, bell pepper, onion, basil, red wine vinegar, tomato juice and lots more fresh vegetables.
- Grilled Salmon Salad – Chilled, grilled Atlantic salmon, bibb lettuce, pickled cucumbers, red onion, avocado, feta-dill dressing.
- Special Picnic Sandwich – Cold sandwich on Lyon Bakery Pain Levian. Rotating specials including chicken salad, farm egg salad, steak salad and more.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler – Fresh strawberries and fresh rhubarb, lemon, house-made cobbler topping.
- Strawberry “Shortcake“ – lemon pound cake, fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and vanilla.
There are still a few more items that will be showing up, so stay tuned. And you’ll also see a post on spring beverages soon!